Recent Forum Topics
- Fire Sticks by Bob Williams
- DRAM calculator for Ryzen. by keith with the teef
- Optimal sale potential. by keith with the teef
- M$ by johnbarry
- The Failure Season and Beware of Tentanus Jabs by Richard
- First Gen Pixel Phone Class Action by Ed P
- MS Cracking down on Office? by Tippon
- PagedOut (for coders) by Ed P
- AMD my new buildish by keith with the teef
- Welcome back – I missed you!! by JayCeeDee
- display loading twice again by Alan Wood
- Very Dead PC by Jukebox
- Software Subscriptions by Drezha
We talk about cigarettes and drink as drugs – true – BUT HMG make tax revenues out of those mugs!!
Knives – when I worked at Hawker Siddeley Aviation, Woodford many years ago – one of the sharpest knives I ever came across was a high speed steel hacksaw blade which most ‘wiremen’ used to cut back and trim wires prior to arranging into a cable…[Read more]
You can’t stop paying your licence bob, they closed that loop hole in April 18. Now if you own anything that can in theory play media, you pay.
For its price, sadly, I just pay. Just a nice little stealth tax. I’d ha} illy give up the beed if the encrypted it. But I feel too many would so it ain’t gonna happen.
- Load More