Recent Forum Topics
- Password Manager Security by Ed P
- Dealing with a Housing Association, any experiences or advice? by tadka
- Is Labour now "#&cked" as was overheard yesterday during the TIG Launch? by The VFM Addict
- Phablet Fun. by keith with the teef
- Understanding the New Car MOT 2018 by johnbarry
- The Peoples Operator now in receivership by Alan Wood
- Dating scam via Forumite by SpaceAlien
- Teething troubles by isdarit
- Windows lite by isdarit
- Residents Associations by Wheels-Of-Fire
- 100 Mile Bike Rides! by FreakShow!
- Well that was hairy by D-Dan
- Millenium Bug Redux – well nearly, give or take 5 miles! by Ed P
The VFM Addict replied to the topic Is Labour now "#&cked" as was overheard yesterday during the TIG Launch? in the forum UK 23 minutes ago
I suspect we have a point of total agreement between us there. Even though I live in BoJo’s seat and have nothing too much to complain of there re a pro-Brexit MP, I have long been a supporter of PR. Why the hell the PR ref a few years back went the way it did I don’t understand. But I’d bet all I have if there were such a PR ref today the…[Read more]
Bob, I chose my words carefully. I said that she was not representative of the Muslim faith, I never said that she was not a Muslim.
You probably did not have too many problems with Salafists in the 1960s as most ultra orthodox Sunnis would have called themselves Wahhabbi. Iirc that time it was the Radfan nationalists with whom the UK was in…[Read more]
Ed P replied to the topic Is Labour now "#&cked" as was overheard yesterday during the TIG Launch? in the forum UK 44 minutes ago
Unfortunately I’m not in a marginal seat, and so like far too many other voters I have no democratic representation.
The VFM Addict replied to the topic Is Labour now "#&cked" as was overheard yesterday during the TIG Launch? in the forum UK 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
How fascinating, Ed. As regards intent to never again vote Tory I hear the identical sentiment from many if Brexit is fudged or not delivered on time. Yet, and here is the strange reality, the Cons remain well ahead in the latest polls, even those that have included TIG. It seems TIG are damaging Labour far more than the Tories. Persona…[Read more]
Ed I bow to your knowledge of Islam, my own knowledge based upon service in the Middle East during the 60’s. However, I also have Muslim friends and I put the Salafist description to them. Some are from both sides of the Islamist divide, but the general feeling is that she is still a Muslim and that it is quite possible to de – radicalise her,…[Read more]
- Load More