Recent Forum Topics
- 5g a choice for criminals. by The Duke
- Peter Crouch book by Bob Williams
- Windows Error by johnbarry
- Lol fun pop video just came out. by keith with the teef
- Ring Video Doorbells by blacklion1725
- Screws by johnbarry
- On the spanner. Car trouble. by keith with the teef
- Who will rid me of this damned 'key' by dwynnehugh
- NiQuitin Clear 7mg Patch (Step 3) by johnbarry
- Importing a Word document into a Word Document by dwynnehugh
- Taking back Doggerland! by Bob Williams
- Set printer for an Disabled / Idle man by johnbarry
- Windows 10 v1903 Lock Screen by johnbarry
Thanks Bob, I have this strange rule, I don’t want want to meet or read anthyng about any “hero’s” of mines. Its why I avoid alot of the sit down dinners we get invited to. My lad (just gone Oz to live) wousl always take my place.
I have little interest in them at a human level. Too scared they will be dicks.
I’m not giving trump any credit. If anything its thd oppersite. Working on the advice of his security people, they are saying we will lose assess to spying if this Chinese company get a match on us. So it’s span as Chinese can possible spy on you…. Not hauwei have a technology that stops us spying on you
Also trump can play the bring it home…[Read more]
Be a long time before 5g gets anywhere near the sticks here, if ever. We would just like to begin with 2g, or any bloody signal! EE are currently working to rebuild the local mast, which is supposed to have been done “Within 8 to 10 working days.” They must work a 2 day week, that period of 5 day working days was up last week.
At least I have the…[Read more]
- Load More