Recent Forum Topics
- First Ryzen Build by Dave Rice
- Ray-traced Quake – Proof of Concept by Ed P
- Deja Vu or do we have two Richards?? by JayCeeDee
- Car crash by dwynnehugh
- 773 MILLION passwords/email addresses stolen by Ed P
- Care Homes & Money. by keith with the teef
- Happy Birthday Richard!! by JayCeeDee
- PC power usage not what I expected. by Spedley
- SUMIF & COUNTIF functions in Excel by dwynnehugh
- Shadow of the tomb raider I recomend. by keith with the teef
- Windows Core Audio by Wheels-Of-Fire
- Reddit Explorer by Ed P
- Webcams by Les.
Who does he think he is? Theresa May? Wow, I just scored a spectacular own goal. Never mind, I survived. Carry on facing the wrong way and put your foot to the floor.
Perhaps he’s trying to keep Land Rover in business?
Ed, I kind of agree with your statement ‘most elderly drivers know their limits and ease off on the pedal’ but I’ve seen so many near misses because of old folk. Common one round here is a national speed limit zone and people doing 30 in what sounds like 1st gear, engine screaming away. They get to the 20mph zone and do about 35 mph through it…[Read more]
Les you are quite correct that younger drivers have a higher percentage of bad accidents as most elderly drivers know their limits and ease off on the pedel. However it is quite possible the DofE is an exception based on Giles Bandreth and other comments:
As it says, did my first Ryzen build today, very impressed. Ryzen 3 2200G, MSI B450M PRO-M2 , 8GB ram, WD Green 240GB M2, Thermaltake H17 case and Thermaltake Litepower 450 watt 80 plus PSU.
Tidy or what 😊 It’s silent too.
One glaring error on behalf of AMD and MSI. The HSF has a bulge at the top for the sole purpose of stating it’s AMD. Th…[Read more]
- Load More