Recent Forum Topics
- Company using my email without permission by Tippon
- You Win Some, You loose Some, Hopefully Not Major Ones by Richard
- IPV6 and BT by D-Dan
- Me Chrimbo Pressy is early! by Bob Williams
- Tomorrow is Decision Day. by Bob Williams
- EE 4GEE car hot spot by Mark Turner
- Crowing about your OS by Dave Rice
- Blutooth Mp3 player with sleep mode. by johnbarry
- HDD??????????? by dwynnehugh
- Paid my respects today in Wigan along with many others by Mark Turner
- Guide to Quitting Google by wasbit
- Windows 10 Pro downgrading to Windows 10 Home with no user input by wasbit
- Corinthian Casuals Documentary by blacklion1725
That is an issue Dave. The government is a mess, but the Labour Party is in the same state.
I don’t don’t know what we need, I just know its F-ing broken atm.
I still think Labour last time round should of run on ending brexit. They would of won, and could of put this to bed with a mandate 2 years ago.
I was referring to Ed’s comments about Turkeys and Christmas. I have a grudging respect for anyone who says “I care so much I don’t care about the consequences” (heard a lot of that in the Scots ref) but those people will not listen to anything but their own views and dismiss anything to the contrary. Not helped by Cameron and Osborne’s gross over…[Read more]
I can’t see there being a leave Dave. I was agreeing that a second ref would sort this out.
It’s going to go to a second ref or a GE and we’ll get a final answer. Around 75%, if the original vote was happy with the status quo. So I can see a bigger turn out this time, as many thought there was little to no chance of a leave win. So about 50% of…[Read more]
- Load More