Recent Forum Topics
- Screws by johnbarry
- On the spanner. Car trouble. by keith with the teef
- Who will rid me of this damned 'key' by dwynnehugh
- NiQuitin Clear 7mg Patch (Step 3) by johnbarry
- Importing a Word document into a Word Document by dwynnehugh
- Taking back Doggerland! by Bob Williams
- Set printer for an Disabled / Idle man by johnbarry
- Windows 10 v1903 Lock Screen by johnbarry
- A Traitorous Journo. by Ed P
- AMD New products cpu and gpu. by keith with the teef
- Flight Tracker by oldtimer
- Epson Workforce WF-2750 printer by dwynnehugh
- The value of being careful by D-Dan
I purchased these finger plates. They don’t come with screws but I have some. They arrived the holes are countersunk but the screw head (on the screws I have) are still a little big (7mm) and I am frightened of catching on them.
The holes are 6mm diameter (including countersink) so I am after screws with a 4 to 4.5mm head.
I have searched many…[Read more]
Even more of a result today, shifted some stuff around to make a bit more space next to my USB charging brick and did another test.
That’s over twice as fast down and nearly 7 times as fast up as Virgin give me. 😃
The noise imo has nothing to do with the cluch. It just happens at 11mph on first vehicle movment. It sounds like something is engaging else where. Water pump maybe. Any way seeing a guy tonight with the same motor. So we can collate engine noises.
TY for replies Lads. 🙂
- Load More