Recent Forum Topics
- Hikvision Blocked By Trump\'s Stupid Pen? Listed by Richard
- Has anyone else been offered the Windows 10 May 2019 Update ? by Boris
- Following the Money……… by The VFM Addict
- BoJo's Tory Leadership Chances boosted by Labour Supporters by The VFM Addict
- Hunter-Gather or More Industrialised Farmer Lifestyle by Richard
- Gah – best stick with Synology! by Drezha
- DIY PC case by tadka
- Cup Final – in 4K on BBC iPlayer by blacklion1725
- HDD light by keith with the teef
- Tory Leadership Candidates prepare to woo their colleagues………. by The VFM Addict
- SumUp card reader by PlaneMan
- Gran knew it first! by Bob Williams
- Use or scrap? by Les.
All you shoidl need is some mobo stand offs, (pilot hole and screw in), and some double sided velcro. My ssd just sit in the bottom of my cases. Iirc one is held in place with hot glue. The other just sits there.
If you get a gtx extention cable (can’t recall the name of the socket, long day) it will mean you can place the gfx card anywhere.
Bob & wasbit, thanks for your generous offers but I have all the components, I just need things to hold them inside my wooden case. I’m waiting for Dave to send the bits so I can start engineering it.
Dave, I’ll pm you my work address. It’s probably easier for you to send it first and then invoice me later.
Boris replied to the topic Has anyone else been offered the Windows 10 May 2019 Update ? in the forum Windows Talk 8 hours, 56 minutes ago
If you copied the ISO file to an internal H/D and ran Setup from there, presumably that upgrade would work ?
Boris replied to the topic Has anyone else been offered the Windows 10 May 2019 Update ? in the forum Windows Talk 9 hours, 4 minutes ago
That limitation would really screw up any attempt to do a fresh installation ! 😀😀😀
Presumably someone wants to bring back use of DVDs for fresh installations ?
But ……… would the 64bit version even go on a single DVD ????
- Load More