Recent Forum Topics
- First Ryzen Build by Dave Rice
- Ray-traced Quake – Proof of Concept by Ed P
- Deja Vu or do we have two Richards?? by JayCeeDee
- Car crash by dwynnehugh
- 773 MILLION passwords/email addresses stolen by Ed P
- Care Homes & Money. by keith with the teef
- Happy Birthday Richard!! by JayCeeDee
- PC power usage not what I expected. by Spedley
- SUMIF & COUNTIF functions in Excel by dwynnehugh
- Shadow of the tomb raider I recomend. by keith with the teef
- Windows Core Audio by Wheels-Of-Fire
- Reddit Explorer by Ed P
- Webcams by Les.
Les, is that for me or Ed, or both?
Uncharitable, no. He’s already been spotted driving his new motor without a seatbelt on.
The new motor was delivered yesterday. Without his status that wouldn’t happen to anyone else unless you paid many times over the odds for it.Very doubtful then. The logistics are complex.
Of course the police are…[Read more]
Don’t you think you are mostly being a bit uncharitable? I am not aware of a “bathtub curve” for accidents and age, but there is no doubt that YOUNG drivers have most accidents. This old man until very recently was driving “small coaches” dragged by multiple horses with great skill, probably a damn sight more difficult than a big range rover. Some…[Read more]
- Load More