Recent Forum Topics
- Company using my email without permission by Tippon
- You Win Some, You loose Some, Hopefully Not Major Ones by Richard
- IPV6 and BT by D-Dan
- Me Chrimbo Pressy is early! by Bob Williams
- Tomorrow is Decision Day. by Bob Williams
- EE 4GEE car hot spot by Mark Turner
- Crowing about your OS by Dave Rice
- Blutooth Mp3 player with sleep mode. by johnbarry
- HDD??????????? by dwynnehugh
- Paid my respects today in Wigan along with many others by Mark Turner
- Guide to Quitting Google by wasbit
- Windows 10 Pro downgrading to Windows 10 Home with no user input by wasbit
- Corinthian Casuals Documentary by blacklion1725
I agree we need another three choice referendum: A Hard Brexit , The EU/May fudge, or No Brexit.
When the short and medium term economic impacts on jobs and living standards are detailed for each, we will have an opportunity to see if turkeys vote for Christmas.
But what version of leave?
We know some of the detail now, so what is the answer to dealing with coming out of the customs union? How do you deal with Northern Ireland? Queues at Dover, etc. How do you deal with disputes? If, under WTO rules, we decide to have no tariffs or checks with the EU we must have that with all countries as you cannot…[Read more]
- Load More