Forumite

Reply To: PLEASE READ: SUBSCRIPTION MOVE EARLY HOURS FRIDAY MORNING

Keymaster
RSB
@bdthree
Forumite Points: 7,650

Subscription Costs.

Login and Browse: £2 every 3 Month “You do not need to login to browse” This is more of a donation every three month’s, it all helps.

Participate:

2 Days: £1.50 For the once in a blue moon posters. Enough time to post a question and recieve a responce etc….

2 Weeks: £3.50 Same as above or you just dont want a monthly subscription.

1 Month: £5

1 Year: £55

I will keep a donation button for none logged in / None registered members or rare visitors which I’ll either name beer tokens or cat treats. :)

There is a few more Levels that I will be adding soon but they don’t really concern forumites. Ill explain more on that later.

I have also signed up to Amazon Assosiates and will place them some were not in your face. I only get about 1- 3 percent per sale but again it all helps.

I have other ideas to but they dont involve the forum which once I have this subscription running ok I tell forumites more about that.

One thing I want to be clear on though. Forumite is still a work in progress and I can not gaurantee smooth ride and it will be service as usual.

One thing I am considering for security purposes is setting up automatic updates to the site and server which I will tial for a month and see if things stay stable.

That’s all for now folks.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite