Reply To: CCJ

Ed P
Forumite Points: 16,464

Write to the court that issued the CCJ.

This situation seems to be quite common, but DO NOT pay anything against the alleged debt, as that will not help you to set it aside. (If you pay anything you tacitly agree that the debt was yours).

This link gives some advice on how you should approach the court.