Forumite

10\" Windows 10 Fusion5 WiFi Driver

HOME Forums Tech Windows Talk 10\" Windows 10 Fusion5 WiFi Driver

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by johnbarry 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

10″ Windows 10 Fusion5 WiFi Driver

I have had to re install Windows 10 Home on a 10″ Windows 10 Fusion5 Ultra Slim Windows Tablet PC- (4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)

I have no touchpad – Keyboard etc, I do have 23 conflicts in device manager.

The main 1 for now is a WiFi driver, I have searched the internet, most offer links for driver updater/s I have tried a few they all want to access the internet. I have snappy driver and it wants to access the internet.

I get no further as I need a driver to access the internet.

Where Do You Go To

Cheers
    John

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry
    Forumite Points: 2,014

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27717/Intel-Serial-IO-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-bit-for-Intel-NUC Did you get your driver from the above site ?

Yes

Thanks for the link/s (I have read) can’t see a fix just I am not on my own (or I wasn’t at one time.

I will have another probe.

Cheers
    John

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley
    Forumite Points: 1,952

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25602/Intel-Serial-IO-Driver-for-Windows-8-1-

Above is a link to the old 2015 driver that people seem to have had more luck with. Uninstall any existing drivers before trying this one.

Good luck ?

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

I used Snapp Driver, I no longer have any conflicts. However some thing seem missing.

1 Shut down swipe screen

2 Taskbar Keyboard

and a few others?

The seller said they have no drivers but has offered me a link to the Image.

I assume they mean something like Dell HP recovery type?

Cheers
    John

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Those will be utilities rather than drivers. You can probably get similar things from many different sources.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Just discovered the taskbar keyboard icon is a Windows setting. Right click an empty area of the task bar and there is an option to display it.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Slide to shut down is a utility program supplied with Windows called SlideToShutdown.exe. If you like you can create a shortcut to it and pin it to your taskbar or you can create a keyboard shortcut for it. On a touch screen device it should run automatically if you long press the power button but you may have to play about with the control panel power settings.

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

Thanks Graham

Sorted the Keyboard

Icreated slide to shut down, it isn’t working, have another go.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.