Forumite

10\" Windows 10 Fusion5 WiFi Driver

HOME Forums Tech Windows Talk 10\" Windows 10 Fusion5 WiFi Driver

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by johnbarry 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

10″ Windows 10 Fusion5 WiFi Driver

I have had to re install Windows 10 Home on a 10″ Windows 10 Fusion5 Ultra Slim Windows Tablet PC- (4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)

I have no touchpad – Keyboard etc, I do have 23 conflicts in device manager.

The main 1 for now is a WiFi driver, I have searched the internet, most offer links for driver updater/s I have tried a few they all want to access the internet. I have snappy driver and it wants to access the internet.

I get no further as I need a driver to access the internet.

Where Do You Go To

It's said to be easy when you know how. If you don't know how, then you need the help of forumites.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry
    Forumite Points: 2,880

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27717/Intel-Serial-IO-Driver-for-Windows-10-64-bit-for-Intel-NUC Did you get your driver from the above site ?

Yes

Thanks for the link/s (I have read) can’t see a fix just I am not on my own (or I wasn’t at one time.

I will have another probe.

It's said to be easy when you know how. If you don't know how, then you need the help of forumites.

Cheers
    John

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley
    Forumite Points: 3,406

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25602/Intel-Serial-IO-Driver-for-Windows-8-1-

Above is a link to the old 2015 driver that people seem to have had more luck with. Uninstall any existing drivers before trying this one.

Good luck ?

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

I used Snapp Driver, I no longer have any conflicts. However some thing seem missing.

1 Shut down swipe screen

2 Taskbar Keyboard

and a few others?

The seller said they have no drivers but has offered me a link to the Image.

I assume they mean something like Dell HP recovery type?

Cheers
    John

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Those will be utilities rather than drivers. You can probably get similar things from many different sources.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Just discovered the taskbar keyboard icon is a Windows setting. Right click an empty area of the task bar and there is an option to display it.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Slide to shut down is a utility program supplied with Windows called SlideToShutdown.exe. If you like you can create a shortcut to it and pin it to your taskbar or you can create a keyboard shortcut for it. On a touch screen device it should run automatically if you long press the power button but you may have to play about with the control panel power settings.

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

Thanks Graham

Sorted the Keyboard

Icreated slide to shut down, it isn’t working, have another go.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!