Forumite

A Traitorous Journo.

HOME Forums Politics UK A Traitorous Journo.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bob Williams 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps

No, not Boris Johnson for failing to support Sir Kim Darroch, that was just typical gutless behaviour on Bojo’s part.

No I am referring to the editor and journalists at the Daily Mail. Only an idiot would fail to see that publishing secret ambassadorial communications would be extremely damaging to UK interests. However, this was not just a failure of political naivety.

Other than reporting that the Washington Ambassador reads the local newspapers and keeps in touch with White House staffers there was nothing new in the Mail report that had not been widely reported in the Washington Post etc. Instead this was a calculated move by the Mail to damage British interests.

The Mail’s report was a calculated traitorous action and the staff of the Daily Mail should be prosecuted for these traitorous actions to the full extent of the law.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 6,514

Maybe I should have included BoJo as he has now come out to protect the traitors in the Mail. Obviously the rumour that this was part of a CIA plot to give BoJo the opportunity to appoint Farage as US Ambassador might actually have some legs!

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 4,581

Farage might bypass that job for BoJo’s if:

*The worst happens and we have BoJo as PM

*A GE happens and the Brexit Party forms a Government.

I suppose Her Majesty has met several kinds of PM when a newly-minted one appears at her gaff. I cannot recall another in my lifetime to compare with Farage as a possible PM. Her Maj will definitely need that legendary SOH. But if one has met and coped with The Orange PotUS, one can survive almost anything. After all, one served in and survived WWII.

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!
close-image