Forumite

Android emulator for W10 just to use Kaizala

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Android emulator for W10 just to use Kaizala 2André
    @inversions

Hi, there is a single chat group on Kaizala I want to join and use from my PC (I hate typing long messages on phones). I’ve Googled for it but it’s really complicated and I just want something easy if it exists.

Is there an at least fairly easy emulator to set up? You know, like Whatsapp is easy kind of thing.

I’m not a total dunce but some of the stuff I was reading about the emulators just really put me off!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant
    Android emulator for W10 just to use Kaizala 3Drezha
    @drezha
    Forumite Points: 2,708

I’d never heard of Kaizala, but the first google result suggests that there is a web client and therefore you shouldn’t need an emulator. – link.

If that doesn’t work or isn’t an option for whatever reason, there’s always Bluestacks.

Participant
    Android emulator for W10 just to use Kaizala 4Ed P
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 15,933

I doubt if it fits your needs but there is a vm guest for x86.

Link

[edit] The isos can of course be used in both virtualbox and vmware. I’d be interested how you plan to use such an emulator. I have a copy installed, but to be honest I looked at it, shrugged my shoulders and forgot about it.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Android emulator for W10 just to use Kaizala 5Ed P.
    Participant
    Android emulator for W10 just to use Kaizala 6Dave Rice
    @ricedg
    Forumite Points: 8,754

I have a copy installed, but to be honest I looked at it, shrugged my shoulders and forgot about it.

Me too. I thought it may be a good way to run the Hik Connect CCTV app on a PC as the PC app is a full blown VMS affair. It’s proved far easier to just run things on my android tablet or the iPad and move clips to my server via a Synology file app.

Participant
    Android emulator for W10 just to use Kaizala 2André
    @inversions
    Forumite Points: 74

I’d never heard of Kaizala, but the first google result suggests that there is a web client and therefore you shouldn’t need an emulator. – link. If that doesn’t work or isn’t an option for whatever reason, there’s always Bluestacks.

Well that was not an easy page to find from the Kaizala home page! All I found on there was it was for Android or IOS. And my Googles were obvs not worded very well, search after search, page after page and I never found that. Thanks for the link!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.