Forumite

Arsenal-Man Utd. last night

HOME Forums Sports Football Arsenal-Man Utd. last night

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by The Duke 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

Apologies to those not interested in football and to those who are interested, but support neither team.

However, even neutrals and opponents must admit that game was a great one. It had everything, great play, great goals, even handbags swinging between both sets of players near the end. A very bad injury which was a complete accident, to Koscielny, who has only recently recovered from another. The football was played two contrasting styles, it seems that Wenger’s old style of tip-tap, possession all the way to the penalty area, is still there under the new manager. United, rejuvenated under Solskjaer, had least possession but were much more direct. I am a fan of neither club, but a great game of football is always worth watching, no matter who is playing. Lukaku thoroughly deserved his Man of the Match rating.

Finally, apologies to Steve for mentioning United and for mentioning an ex-Evertonian!

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 4,240

I didnt watch it bob, not interested in mid table clubs ?

But I did watch a bit of arsenal fan TV after it. If you havent ever watch it, don’t, it will poison your brain.

side note- bob that gib book you sook off, is it by Lesley Adkims?

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 5,284

Steve – Roy and Leslie Adkins, husband and wife writing team.

We have a couple of friends living in Barnet, North London, whole family are Gooner Loonies. They are our BF’s, used to live in the bungalow backing on to ours here. I have been sending email messages of sympathy to them for about 2 seasons now, lol. When Forest beat them 4-2 in the FA Cup last season I was especially sympathetic. Well, sort of sympathetic…??

We go down there occasionally and they come up here, but they only asked me to go to Arsenal with them once. When I stopped grinning I said ‘Thanks, but no thanks.’

Martin O’Neill had his first win as a Forest manager today: 3-1. City Ground has been sold out almost every home game, even after losses. Hope this is just the start, we are 4 points behind the play offs, with a better goal difference than most of them above us.

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 4,240

Cheers Bob, I have the book bookmarked. I’ve nearly finished the book I started 3 days ago. So I’m gonna have rest form SF and I’ll have a go of that.

I know I’m meant to dislike united the worst, but I can’t stand Arsenal. I never liked them since they took the league of us in 91. But since asrenal fan TV became a thing their fans just wind me up somthing rotten. I konw they don’t represent the full demo, but they have ruined it for the rest.

I just posted a video you may be interested in about Venezuela and the current American coup. I think you may like it. Well it will probably sadan you, but not surprise you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!