Forumite

Audio out conversions

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Audio out conversions 2johnbarry
    @johnbarry

I have one of these Coolhead Wireless Blutooth I plug the 3.5mm jack into my TV and use blutooth headphones.

I am looking at my Sky Q box, it has to USB ports. I am wondering if I purchased one of these USB to 3.5mm jack and plugged it into the skyq box (USB) then to the Coolhead 3.55mm, would I get sound from the skyq box or are the SkyQ USBs input only.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 5 replies - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant
    Audio out conversions 3Bob Williams
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 13,353

JB please let me know how you get on with those ‘phones. I have saved the page to pocket and will buy if they are OK.

Cheers, Bob.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
    I'm out.

Participant
    @johnbarry
    Forumite Points: 4,458

Will do Bob

Cheers
    John

Participant
    Audio out conversions 5Tippon
    @tippon
    Forumite Points: 3,896

Thanks Ryan Not bad, great price including freepost, so I had some. I added myself to the mailing list, see what’s cheap next. I love a bargain.

No worries :)

Just be careful, as they have a lot of offers on, so it’s easy to spend money with them :D

Participant
    @johnbarry

I’ll be careful.

Cheers
    John

Participant
    @johnbarry

JB please let me know how you get on with those ‘phones. I have saved the page to pocket and will buy if they are OK. Cheers, Bob.

Not bad, pretty good. earpiece a little small so not quite over ear and you can feel it pressing, the tone/bass default isn’t as good as I am used to, maybe needs a little bass, after a while you get used to it.

There is a warning sticker only charge via computer, don’t use 240v – USB as they could over heat.

Worth the money.

That’s listening to a music mix via computer not tried on TV yet.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 5 replies - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.