Bad luck Liverpool!

HOME Forums Sports Football Bad luck Liverpool!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bob Williams 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

Almost made it, at one point Brighton were beating man City and Liverpool ahead against Wolves. This has been the best Premier League season for years. Now I hope Liverpool go on to win the Champions League. Don’t really care whether Arsenal or Chelsea win the Europa, but a slight preference to Arsenal.

Both those finals should have been at Wembley and should have allocated more tickets to fans of all 4 clubs. EUFA management is corrupt IMO: a scammers’ market.

“If you think this Universe is bad, you should see some of the others.”
    ― Philip K. Dick, legendary SF writer.

Spread the love
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

blacklion1725
    Participant
    @blacklion1725
    Forumite Points: 1,100

No vested interest in the league title –  but in the name of all things holy please please pretty please with sugar on top – LFC you MUST beat the spuds in Madrid. Three pals of mine will make life unbearable if you don’t. It honestly does not bear thinking about if that lot win.

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 2,935

It will be a heck of a game though, BL. Two teams that have shown they can play great football, although Spurs cannot match Liverpool’s pressing game on their day. Two teams that do not know when they are beaten, either.

Having said that, my mate and his family in High Barnet are all Gooners and they support your wish for a life not pestered by any Spurs triumph. They are all good pals so I have to go along with that, and their desire to win the Europa (Mickey Mouse) Cup.

I wonder which Bus Garages will be fettling up the Open Tops?😆😚

blacklion1725
    Participant
    @blacklion1725
    Forumite Points: 1,100

Sorry Duke but made me chuckle……

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 2,935

Currently tormenting my misguided Man U supporting nephew about his anti-Liverpool FB posts. He has not been back since I said this:

Blue Mancs spend lots of money and put together a team that wins PL by ONE point and may win a Treble. Liverpool spend lots of money and lose PL by ONE point, and are in Euro Final for SECOND year. Red Mancs spend lots of money and win… nothing. All neutrals love to watch the first two teams play.

Remind me again, who spent their money wisely and actually built a TEAM?

Silly boy. Rest of family not talking to him since he made some nasty anti-Forest comments. Some have actually blocked him.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love