Forumite General Topics Weather and Environment Other Weather & Environment Topics Beast From The East Part 3 & 4 And A White Easter

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by RSB.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RSB
    Keymaster
      @bdthree

From what’s been said it looks like a white Easter with part 3 of the beast from the east.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Contact Admin: admin@forumite-chewey.co.uk

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Ed P
      Participant
        @edps

We need to tell Boris to cut out his stupid school-boy jibes, and stop annoying Putin!

PlaneMan
        Participant
          @planeman

At the moment it looks like it’s just going to get a bit colder and a very slight chance of sleet here. I hope that’s the case, Good Friday I’m off to Bristol Airport and back over on Easter Monday. Bothe trips are going to be a nightmare due to the times so bad weather will just make everything worse.

The Duke
          Participant
            @sgb101

At the end of last summer i (cough my lad) skimmed off the turf from my back lawn. We have been treating it over the winter and an waiting to out new turf down, i was hoping to have it done by now, easter at the latest. So i really want this cold weather to F-off.

On the russsia point, we look like children calling Russia names. It’s a bit embarrassing thb. We have been doing this and sabre rattling for 20 years. And now we wonder how we got here.

I liked that in the middle of the UK Russia mess, or ‘special friend the USA congratulating Pitin on his re election, as we was evicting the Russians from our soil.

Our MPs think we can call on the us, and even (lol) EU for back up, they are mental, we cant. It’s about time we learn out place.

In other news i lol, like for real, on the news that our new blue Passports will be made in France. Oh the irony. Lofl. It could only been sweeter if Russia was producing them.

Richard
            Participant
              @sawboman

Has anyone ever read how Tzar Putin The Thug has referred to anyone, no make that everyone else except his tiny circle of friends?

The kindest thing that could ever be said is that he is a megalomaniac with imperial dreams.

However even a twerp like him has no control over the weather.

RSB
              Keymaster
                @bdthree

OK so usually topics tail off 3-4 page’s in but 1 or 2 posts in is a bit of joke. This can do damage to the site’s search credibility with titles saying one thing and the context an other story.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Contact Admin: admin@forumite-chewey.co.uk

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Beast From The East Part 3 & 4 And A White Easter’ is closed to new replies.

Shopping cart

image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping
              Forumite