Boreing Music.

HOME Forums Tech PC Talk Boreing Music.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by The Duke 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank

So the Hi Fi world has been evoling fast but not as fast as TV’s.

Hi Fi is still the preserve og Geeks.

My Latest PC build and supporting kit has made a Hi Fi so good that the music is crisp clear no sign of destorion and the lows and highs appose one another perfect.

Problem is Its now boreing music.

Ouch, did not see that coming. 🙂

Spread the love
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 3,352

Learn how to use Audacity and you can mix your own tracks as well as add your own reverb, flange etc. It may turn out as crap but at least it will be yours!

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank
    Forumite Points: 644

I used to use audacity. Gone off it for the now.

What I need to do is get some Boston Acoustics they will make my rock music sound the way I like it.

I will give my bronze audio 2′ s untill next year and see if I can adapt in the mean time.

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 2,505

I’ve decided, I only like queen, and Pink Floyd, and oasis. Also a bit of Eminem, im not a big music lover, never have been. But today’s music, is terrible.

I do try periodically. Il lbund today’s hits on Google music or Spotify, but I just can’t do it. Always go back to Queen if on a long journey with people (if alone I’ll put a book on) , and Queen everyone seems to like. Form 6 year olds to 70 year olds. You can’t really go wrong with them.

Songs today tell one story, if any. And that’s some soppy love lost. Rince and repeat, and they over do dass, which sounds great on my car system. But it’s just not needed.

I’d rather have talks sport on, bar today when it’s just horse talk. Zzz! (for me at least).

I’m more of a book, or a football podcast person when driving. The radio comes on when others get in. Or driving home from the footy (when we win, or united lose 😏)

Though now we have a house firll of Google speakers, there is a lot more music in the hose than ever before. The home minis arnt great music speakers, (the hub is ok), but you can link a home mini to a better by speaker in a master slave (or stereo format) and get a very cheap, very good smart speaker with out spending 400 on the posh Google or apple speakers.

The amazon dot goes one better having an aux port. Turning most old hi fis into smart hi fis. We don’t use ecjos (we have one dot), but lent towards Google’s. Also we never have ownd a hifi before, if we did, I’d of connected the dot to it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love