Forumite

Bucket List

HOME Forums Tech PC Talk Bucket List

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Dave Rice 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

dwynnehugh
    Participant
    @dwynnehugh

To have a WD Black 1TB HDD with a 5 year warranty die AFTER the 5 years have ended. Hope springs eternal!

The more you meet people the more you understand why Noah took animals instead of humans

Viewing 2 replies - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 5,749

Steve I hate to tell you this, but the consensus of medical opinion nowadays, is that a body’s tolerance of alcohol decreases as the body ages. :negative:  😥

Another for my List: to see one more sunset over my favourite Alpine valley. Füssen, Bayern.

Just about the right angle: probably taken from the high meadow where my old AAC unit would camp every spring for 7 weeks, between 1968 and 1975 when I left Germany. I went back in 1983 and there were still powder blue berets riding bikes around. But in ’75 ther wer only 2 or 3 houses below us, just farms. Füssen is the town, it’s a beautiful area, air like wine. Deep South of Germany, in the High Alps.

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Dave Rice
    @ricedg
    Forumite Points: 4,209

I love that whole area. Nearest I got to where you were was the Bodensee after a visit to Schaffhausen and the Rhine Falls.

That was when I was on a school exchange in 72 and 73 living in a village called Inzinglen near Lorrach which is near Basle in the Dreilaendereck. The whole extended area is on the list and the dream would be a river cruise to Basle to see the Black Forest again, then a trip on one of the classic Swiss Railway routes. Maybe even ending up in Milan or even Florence. Probably have to wait until Mrs R decides it’s time to pack work in.

But we’re off to Vienna in July and may be able to get in a trip to Graz through the Semmering Pass (Michael Portillo did that recently on the Beeb). But we also want to do a mini Danube cruise  http://tinyurl.com/mj627my one day too. 5 days isn’t going to be enough!

Viewing 2 replies - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!