Forumite

CCTV Cameras on Ebay soon – Heads Up

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Dave Rice
    @ricedg

Just a heads up, there should be cameras and NVRs on Ebay in 3 weeks or so. They will be of interest to some projects I know are being planned.

Cameras:

• 6 x DS-2CD2335FWD-I-2.8MM 2048 × 1536 Ultra Low Light turrets with brackets. My go to camera of the time and only recently superseded.
    • DS-2CD2532F-IS 2048×1536 4mm mini dome with two way audio and bracket 256mb SD card
    • DS-2CD2035FWD-I 2048×1536 4mm Ultra-Low Light mini bullet with back box 256mb SD card
    • 2 x IPC-T120-D very plastic indoor only 1080P turret given away at Hikvision events. No local storage and only motion detection. Very cheap but cheerful, the picture quality is damn good and it has IR plus all the other things you’d expect with a modern IP camera – check out the PDF. Use with a NVR or NAS storage.
    • DS-2CD2443G0-IW 4 MP 2688 × 1520 Indoor WDR Fixed Cube with WiFi and IMO the best of it’s class. Passive infrared sensitive to body temperature and two way audio. 64Gb SD card.
    • 14 x Analogue, mostly tat, max 1080P, will be selling as a box of sold as seen with all the analogue accessories like Cat 5 baluns and 12v boxed PSU.

NVRs:

• DS-7608NI-K2/8P maybe with 2TB, 8 channel IP @ 1080P H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264
    • DS-7216HQHI-SH maybe with 4TB Hybrid 16ch analogue + 2ch IP all @ 1080P max. H264

PoE Switch:

• DS-3E0105P-E 4 port + uplink 10/100
    • possibly other similar

I will let you know when they are up and what the equivalent new £trade would be. I can’t imagine any CCTV pros will be interested in bidding once they hit a tenner ;-)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 7,784

B-)

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Participant
    JayCeeDee
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 5,640

👍👍 Cheers, Dave.

Participant
    PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 7,536

Nice one Dave, the project is still going to happen just no idea when.

2020 can feck off.

Participant
    Ed P
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 16,935

Never mind PM – it looks like we will be joining you soon, and the Heddlu border patrols on the Wye and Severn Bridge can stand down!

Participant
    Dave Rice
    @ricedg
    Forumite Points: 9,550

OK, some news. I have told them I have some potential buyers and they said don’t worry about E-Bay then.

I need to go through everything to make sure it’s in working condition and come up with a price that’s fair to everyone. I know you’re not in a hurry and I have a few things to do, like get my hands on the stuff! First of all I have 9 x Intel NUC’s to put together for a project. More on that elsewhere.

Participant
    JayCeeDee
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 5,640

Cheers, Dave, that sounds fair all round, it takes some angst out from our side of things but it drops a load into your lap. :-(

I have to admit, I had concerns that forumites may have ended up bidding against each other, but that’s moot now. You know what will fit the bill for my project, so I’ll leave that with you. :good: Don’t forget to add a drink into it for yourself, OK??

Is the NUC job a collate, build and supply, or is it fit and commission too?? Whichever way it goes, good luck with it and congrats for keeping work coming in during this fiasco!!👍

Participant
    PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 7,536

Nice one Dave.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.