Forumite Forums General Topics Tech Windows Talk Win 10 Cumulative Update KB4013429 (OS Build 14393.953)

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Boris
    Participant

Just noticed that this “The Windows 10 Creators Update is on its way” has appeared under Updates

Never trust an atom - they make up everything !

Alan Wood
      Participant

Updated 10 machines without any problems. I expected more updates considering we were to get 2 months of them this time.

Richard
        Participant

It took twelve minutes for my first machine, others will follow on. ‘Preparing’ took about half the time. The next couple will be slower.

Richard
          Participant

Wow, even my 2008 Dell Vostro 1500 only took the same time to complete the process.

blacklion1725
            Participant

Took 40 minutes on my Asus S200 (3rd Gen I3, 4GB, SSD) – I had just done a “Disk Clean Up” and wonder if wiping out all the update files made it take so long. For me the “Preparing to Configure” was 25 minutes!

Boris
              Participant

Yet another one just installed – KB4015438 (OS Build 14393.969)

Never trust an atom - they make up everything !

Dave Rice
                Participant

I didn’t time it but my normally scorching i3 took a lot longer than normal both before and after the reboot. However a lot of that is probably down to the malicious software scan that was part of the bundle.

Not seen KB4015438 yet, but have had the “Windows 10 Creators Update is coming soon” notice.

The Duke
                  Participant

Do these updates install on their own if you leave your pc on 24/7 as ive not seen an update since anniversary, and that may of been as my pcs was all powered down as I was in EU at the time.

Dave Rice
                    Participant

Yes they install on their own. You have a problem if you haven’t had any since Anniversary.

The Duke
                      Participant

I’ll have to look what I’m running in a bit.

Update. Just checked and I’m up to date. I have the one mentioned above plus a steady stream of others.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shopping cart

image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping
                      Forumite