Windows 10 Cumulative Updates

HOME Forums Tech Windows Talk Windows 10 Cumulative Updates

This topic contains 144 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Wheels-Of-Fire 4 months, 1 week ago.

Spread the love
Viewing 4 replies - 141 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley
    Forumite Points: 1,663

Richard
    Participant
    @sawboman
    Forumite Points: 2,303

Thank you for the posting @WoF, but every time that I hear the bugler call that there is a new wonder package, I fail to find much if anything to quicken my pulse. Perhaps the ability to remove some of the passenger junk such as Groove and its pals will be welcome, but the new features in the last few builds have apparently passed me by. The likes of emojis never knowingly come into my orbit and the last look at the wonderful new stuff show left me wondering why I was not slain by the excitement.

That said, I am happy that it remains stable and reliable, though for example the snipping tool continues to do all I need and is easier to use than the snip and sew or what ever it is now called.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Richard.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

I would quite like to try the Windows sand box but I can’t because it uses virtualisation so its for Pro and Enterprise only.

May be I will buy a new Pro key.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

And they have added a new setting to focus assist, which is nice because I didn’t know such a thing existed 😂

You can now block all notifications except alarms when you are using an app full screen, on top of when you are gaming or duplicating your display.

Well you will be able to when its rolled out to everyone 😁

Viewing 4 replies - 141 through 144 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love