Forumite

Deep Fake.

HOME Forums TV, Film and Music TV, Film & Music Deep Fake.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ed P 6 days, 17 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank

Peeps R talking about deep fake. it is fasionable at the moment. Disney use it in the new aladdin. No Boubt the likes of Russia and the BBC cannot wait to use it to get up to mischeif.

BTW Its a bit urgh on Aladdin, Gene.

Ther is some fun though.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 6,375

The BBC beat you to it with a serial called “The Capture“. Without too many spoilers it is about the trials and tribulations of a squaddie who was put on trial for the apparent murder of an Afghani ISIS(?) tribesman during the course of a skirmish. The poor bar steward then gets into a very tangled web of on-the-fly manipulation of video evidence. All very believable and not scify if you know ought about the tech.

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank
    Forumite Points: 1,534

I think they should bring back a youthful looking Trever McDonut and get Lenny Henry to do the voice over. Oh, He was ITV.

dwynnehugh
    Participant
    @dwynnehugh
    Forumite Points: 1,375

There was me thinking this was about Donald Trump!

The more you meet people the more you understand why Noah took animals instead of humans

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 6,375

I guess as you posted the topic you already knew about the sub-rosa side of this. As usual p0rn drives technology on the Internet. link

[edit] btw – do not bother to follow the FakeApp or Reddit links these were quickly banned when the politicians realised that they would be the next lot of victims!

• This reply was modified 6 days, 17 hours ago by Ed P.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!
close-image