Forumite

Don't buy from CiT

HOME Forums Tech PC Talk Don't buy from CiT

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tippon 9 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Tippon
    Keymaster
    @tippon

You might remember that I bought a CiT case back in May and had a bit of a nightmare with the cable management. One of the main reasons why I bought the case was the watercooling support  The case supposedly takes a 240mm radiator at either the front or top of the case. I got the only all in one kit that they sell, as it should be compatible with the case.

I spent hours last night and today trying to fit the kit, only to find that there’s no possible way to fit it. If I fit it to the top of the case it either fouls the motherboard or the case lid, and at the front there’s nowhere for the tubing to go. I’m bloody fuming!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 5,662

That’s total bowlocks.  ?

Tippon
    Keymaster
    @tippon
    Forumite Points: 2,649

Well, I managed to fit the radiator, but without any fans…

I’ve mounted the two included fans on the bottom of the case blowing upwards at full speed towards the radiator at the top. Temps are up by about 15 degrees under load.

I’ve got a slimline fan on the way from Amazon to see if it fits in the top, and they’ve got more stock coming next week, so hopefully everything will be running properly soon.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!