Forumite

ebay order problem

HOME Forums Tech Other Tech ebay order problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Wheels-Of-Fire 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Someone is playing silly buggers with my ebay order for a CPU from Hong Kong.

My bank says I have paied, Paypal say I have paied and the chat advisor I contacted earlier in the week at ebay said I had paied but the order never moved out of the payment required state.

I have now just had a non payment dispute opened against me !

Can’t do anything about it till tomorrow when the help lines open ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 2,926

If you have the paid emails and or screen shots, ebay/PayPal will quickly side with you, and return your payment

Have you  hecjem in PayPal or your bank to if the money ever left? As it may just be a software issue your stuck at the centre of.

Either way I bet its sorted by Wednesday. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Dave Rice
    @ricedg
    Forumite Points: 2,686

PayPal will take your side, I know from bitter experience of the other side.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley
    Forumite Points: 1,952

I contacted the seller via ebay but they still say they have received no money so I have raised a dispute with PayPal. See if that gets their attention ?

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

The funny thing is that if I manage to click past the non payment and dispute messages on ebay and look at my order then it says Paid and has a tracking number with a delivery date of the 9th of September. It has been saying that for 6 days now though.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley

Got to the bottom of the problem. I did a buy now from my longstanding ebay account but somehow that translated into an auction win on there and a buy now on a totally new account. The payment went through on this new account but a second payment from my real account was blocked by my bank.

The seller sent me details of what ebay had sent him as ebay would not.

Anyway the part arrived today and it works so I am happy and the seller is happy. ebay and paypal can sort anything else out between themselves ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.