God is in for one hell of a grilling………..Go get him/her Brian……….

HOME Forums Politics UK God is in for one hell of a grilling………..Go get him/her Brian……….

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ed P 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

The VFM Addict
    Participant
    @thevfmaddict

One of the greatest political interviewers of our time has died today.    Brian Walden who pretty much set the stage for all of today’s Sunday Morning politics shows with his Weekend World has died today aged 86.   His grilling of Thatcher was a classic.   He never took prisoners.   So if there is a life hereafter you can bet Brian will be giving God no matter God’s gender one hell of a grilling.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Here's hoping the Mad Tangerine of the West and the Mad Monk of the East stay friends or we're all in trouble

Spread the love
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dave Rice
    @ricedg
    Forumite Points: 2,027

I remember him being on every Sunday. I would have loved to see him take on today’s idiots in his prime.

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank
    Forumite Points: 617

Yeah on radio 4 they played a little nostalgia with M thatcher.

She was all over him.

Andrew Mar is a total pudding. How he got that job I dont know.

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 3,227

Unfortunately many modern interviewers kow-tow to the politician being interviewed. I like the interviewers who interrupt the usual waffle and say ‘”THAT wasn’t the question I asked – but just for your tiny politician’s brain I’ll repeat it!”

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love