Help wanted!

HOME Forums TV, Film and Music Music Help wanted!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by PlaneMan 3 days, 4 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

PlaneMan
    @planeman

I have a lump of Play Store credit to use up soonish (£16), about 3 months. I’d like to get some new music but I’m stumped.

I Have stuff from Deep Purple, Johnny Cash, ACDC, Led Zep,Creedence Clearwater Revival, a few songs from Iron Maiden, Queen, some Rolling Stones and Bowie but they aren’t on my usual playlist. Planning to get some of The Monkeys.

Any ideas anyone?

T.I.A.

My Instagram

My YouTube

Spread the love
Viewing 3 replies - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Replies

blacklion1725
    Participant
    @blacklion1725
    Forumite Points: 1,127

Well the Wilko concert was Saturday and it was excellent. Three piece band – Wilko, Norman Watt-Roy on bass (Blockheads) and a younger drummer Dylan Howe who a google revealed is the son of Yes guitarist Steve. Great mix of R&B, some electric country-ish stuff, old school rock and roll and a couple of Dr Feelgood tracks. Backed up by an excellent one-man set from Glenn Tilbrook. The guvnor was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed it as well. Quite nice at 53 and 51 to be just about the youngest there!

PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 2,008

Just bagged The First Four Years by Black Flag. Play Store credit again. 😀

Takes me back to my younger days as they were used a lot in skateboard videos, especially Santa Cruz ones. Still brilliant.

My Instagram

My YouTube

PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 2,008

Latest freebie form the rewards credit is Sugarhill Gang Vs Grandmaster Flash, The Greatest Hits

Listening on these, My Taotronics went to a friends wife who forgot her headphones on the way to the airport. No time to go home and get them and I had them in my rucksack with the spare bud size things.

The new headphones feel a bit cheap, the controls are a bit awkward and they look a bit ‘bling’, the sound is amazing though and the head band feels solid. I just wish the sound was a bit more adjustable, I have them on the lowest possible volume and It’s just tolerable for me. If I could knock it down by 0.5 it would be perfect.

My Instagram

My YouTube

Viewing 3 replies - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love