Forumite Forums General Topics Home and DIY Visual & Audio Hikvision Blocked By Trump\'s Stupid Pen? Listed

• Creator
    Topic
    Richard
    Participant

One of the many bits fall out from the obnoxious White House git’s actions appears to be a hit on Hikvision. I am sure Dave and just about every other professional will have a very clear understanding of the development. They are a very major part of very many businesses’ protection efforts.

Viewing 4 replies - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Richard
      Participant

While you are at it you might have to hope for some great piles of dosh to pay for 5G the prices being quoted are insane, £50 for 10GB plus other costs. It appears that a few minutes of full fat connection would burn through the data allowance in very short order. So far I barely use a tiny percentage of my month 4G allowance currently 3% this month, but watching a film on a mobile is not on my to do list. Too much like uncomfortable, hard work and no film appeals – a purely, selfishly personal point of view.

Richard
        Participant

Today’s press reports suggest that Trump is almost admitting that it has been something of a negotiation ploy and that with an agreement (on his terms) all the issues might melt away. That might well be another false story of course, try to put the Chinese over a barrel, hint at an solution, then find a new barrel when they bite the bate.

Bob Williams
          Participant

To misquote an old phrase Richard:

You can fool some of the Chinese some of the time. You can fool all of the Chinese some …well, you can guess the rest.

The Plastic PoTUS is playing a very dangerous game with the world’s oldest surviving civilisation. Those inscrutable buggas have long memories and inventive revenge methods. IMO, If he keeps poking China in the eye, he will learn a bitter lesson someday.

When and if he ever repeals his control of this Huawei mess, he will have dragged the UK into whatever the Chinese decide to do in retaliation. That will include us of course, thanks to our poodles in “Intelligence” Services, directed to follow the USA line as usual. Just as we followed the US line over Crimea and Ukraine: had we remained neutral, we would be trading with the Russian Federation. It is not necessary to actually like a nation, in order to trade with it. Playing the American poodle has earned us nothing but disrespect and hatred in much of the world. Let us see how many of the Trade promises by the PP, actually bear fruit when we are finally out of the EU. If they do not suit American business, they will not happen.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
            I'm out.

The Duke
            Participant

You worry to much Richard. If its gonna happen, it’s gonna happen. The sailsbury Bury thing looks as dodgy as it comes. Especally when mixed in with documents form the integrity intuitive crap.

Also you miss understand my point. I have noting to hide, but GIVEN the choice I’d always take the nation with little control over me, over one with full control.

Viewing 4 replies - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shopping cart

image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping
            Forumite