Forumite

I can't see the menu

HOME Forums Tech Other Tech I can't see the menu

This topic contains 26 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Bob Williams 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

I can’t see the forumite menu on my desktop pcs. Whether I use ff ie edge or opera. i can see it on my tablet on my tablet I can’t see the title bar when posting I had to guess where it was

It's said to be easy when you know how. If you don't know how, then you need the help of forumites.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 6 replies - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 5,284

Works well on my tablet and desktop. I never try it on the phone if I can help it, as any text on the phone is difficult for me. But I like the new setup: hovering on “Forums” gives everything we need. “YOU” is great, love it.

Many thanks for carrying on with the site amongst all your problems and trying to keep your own work going Lee. Great work!

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 7,622

I’d upvote Bob’s response, but I can’t! ?

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

You could second that motion Ed!??

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 4,240

I’ll third that. ?

RSB
    Keymaster
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 2,136

Thanks all. The upvote is coming back but I have just been weeding things out that can cause problems before putting things back. I am changing the background of the drop down as it’s been like that for a few days now and it still looks gloomy and has not grown on me.

The news video is sorted now. That was failing within a few hours due to every bot coming along counting as a view. I think it’s 10’000 views a day I am allowed so it goes to show how often various nosey bots come along.

I will be putting the donation button back although it will just be an icon.

I know that the other 3 are not used at pressent “Ads, Social & Blog” but I’ll be making them good to. However there is an issue with the blog and blog pages are not loading as you will see if you go to the home page and click on a blog post. I want to eventually get some guest blog posters in there. I have had a few requests by email for that feature.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

All sounds good Lee. Empire is expanding!??

--- Robin Williams

Viewing 6 replies - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!