Forumite

I didn't expect to be doing this again at my age

HOME Forums Other Stuff I didn't expect to be doing this again at my age

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Tippon 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

D-Dan
    Participant
    @d-dan

Found out at weekend that my tenancy is up at the end of October, which is a month less than I thought, so I gotta move quick else I’m here for another year.

I’f I’m going to join my better half before the year is out, I need to find a job. My CV is nowhere in sight on my computer, and I honestly didn’t expect to need it again.

Thank heavens Reed Recruitment haven’t asked me if they could keep it following GDPR. Logged in and downloaded a 2014 version (which in all honesty, is not that far out of date, since I’ve been in my current job for near 5 years). Updated, and jobs applied for. If anyone knows of any accountancy practices in Bristol, Newport, Cardiff looking for a tax guy, give me shout.

Never thought at 54YO I’d be applying for jobs.

Ryzen 7 1800X, 16 GB, 6 (yes - 6) HDs inc 2 SSDs, 4 RPi 3Bs + 1 RPi 4B - one as an NFS server with two more drives, PiHole (shut yours), Plex server, cloud server, and other random Pi stuff. Nice CoolerMaster case, NV GTX 1060 6GB, and a whopping 32" AOC 1440P monitor.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Tippon
    Keymaster
    @tippon
    Forumite Points: 2,018

Good luck 🙂

If I hear of anything I’ll let you know ?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.