Importing a Word document into a Word Document

HOME Forums Tech Software Talk Importing a Word document into a Word Document

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by dwynnehugh 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

dwynnehugh
    Participant
    @dwynnehugh

In Office 2010 I need to insert a saved Word document into another 200 page word document, the page that I want to insert is made up of many shapes etc from Word and has ended up as a sketch of a particular locality – hence I am unable to copy and past it en bloc.

I need to insert the whole page and preferably keep all formatting correct I have Googled the request and have ended up with the below:

‘Insert a document in Word
    Click where you want to insert the content of the existing document.
    On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click the arrow next to Object, and then click Text from File.
    In the Insert File dialog box, locate the file that you want, and then double-click it’.

My problem is is that once I am in INSERT I have no idea what the TEXT group is and then cannot find Object to click on.  Can anyone please tell me where I might find it?

Thanks,  Dave

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by dwynnehugh.

The more you meet people the more you understand why Noah took animals instead of humans

Spread the love
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

dwynnehugh
    Participant
    @dwynnehugh
    Forumite Points: 952

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks,  Dave

The more you meet people the more you understand why Noah took animals instead of humans

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love