It hurts my eyes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Bob Williams 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

D-Dan
    Participant
    @d-dan

What have you done with the soothing blue. I had to put my sunglasses on just to post this.

Ryzen 7 1800X, 16 GB, 6 (yes - 6) HDs inc 2 SSDs, 4 RPis - one as an NFS server with two more drives, PiHole (shut yours), Plex server, cloud server, and other random Pi stuff. Nice CoolerMaster case, NV GTX 1060 6GB, and a whopping 32" AOC 1440P monitor.

Spread the love
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

RSB
    Keymaster
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 1,373

I am starting my own new business selling sun glasses, I’ll put a link up later but for now you will just have to try and cope. 🤔

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 3,306

Don’t need the sunglasses now thanks Lee. The blue is good, I like red on a Forest shirt but not much else.

“If you think this Universe is bad, you should see some of the others.”
    ― Philip K. Dick, legendary SF writer.

Dave Rice
    @ricedg
    Forumite Points: 2,266

I quite liked the red scheme. I thought Steve may have bribed you.

dwynnehugh
    Participant
    @dwynnehugh
    Forumite Points: 887

I liked the red scheme after I got used to it, when I first saw it I though ‘what the hell’ but as you getz older yer eyes need a bitta help, the red did that for me.

The more you meet people the more you understand why Noah took animals instead of humans

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

How different people have different colour preferences, fascinates me. Sometimes you get drawn into something that you don’t expect. For example: my eldest niece is a Forest fanatic, as are 99% of my family in Notts*. When I drove over there in my red Tucson a couple of years ago, she was happy with the colour choice. Now I have been a Forest supporter for 67 years, but I base my car choices on other factors but colour. When I drove over in the iX20, she pulled a face: “It’s BLUE!”

Told that I couldn’t care less, she was not impressed.

My eldest granddaughter is very girly and likes purple or pink. Her younger cousin is not at all girly, hates pink, thinks purple is daft. She likes blue. The boys don’t care, as long as it drives OK and/or doesn’t wear out quickly.

*The 1% is a Man U sheep. We try to talk to him, but it’s an ordeal.

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 3,559

I find red web pages distinctly irritating. I consciously posted little yesterday as I knew I would be easily and maybe irrationally angered at small things.

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

I find red web pages distinctly irritating. I consciously posted little yesterday as I knew I would be easily and maybe irrationally angered at small things.

I thought that was just me Ed, glad someone else feels that way. A nice cool blue is a soothing colour. My favourite colour is Royal Blue, closely followed by Magenta. But they would be inappropriate and irritating on a website, for me.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love