It would get My attention!

HOME Forums Other Stuff It would get My attention!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bob Williams 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps

This Zebra Crossing marking in Iceland would scare the pants off me! I don’t know about slowing me down, I think I would do an emergency stop and get a new pair of brown trousers!

Spread the love
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 670

Looking at it logically, it’s impossible. The shadow on the right hand end is to the left ( middle ) and the shadow on the left hand end is to the right ( middle ).

Having said that, my first reaction would be like Ed’s, slam on the brakes and wait for it to be lowered.

It looks like a typical suburban/village road. If, as they say, 18.6 mph is simply too high for the narrow residential streets, maybe they should introduce bicycle only areas!!!

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 1,804

One of these needed!

Or the crossing patrol ‘lady’ at one pedestrian school crossing in Louth. She is about 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide, defends her spot, parents and children with homicidal intent against motorists who take liberties. Has used her Lollipop to threaten retaliation against uncompliant drivers.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Bob Williams.

“If you think this Universe is bad, you should see some of the others.”
    ― Philip K. Dick, legendary SF writer.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love