Forumite General Topics Other Stuff Just ordered PSVR…excited

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marc Berry
    Participant
      @marc-knuckle

hi all

i just ordered the PSVR with farpoint and aim controller bundle. also ordered move controllers, camera and Resi Evil 7.  cant wait for it to come especially as i havent told my sons so it will be a surprise.

any suggestions for games, any advice, any experience with it?

cheers, marc

Anonymous

Do you have PS4 Pro or just the standard?

I used it with a standard PS4 and it was pretty fun. Graphics not top end in some of the examples, but hopefully developers learn to make the most of it, most of the stuff I tried were the first demos, so quickly thrown together.

Marc Berry
        Participant
          @marc-knuckle

i have the pro so hopefully it will be awesome. my sons will be so excited when they see it arrive

Marc Berry
          Participant
            @marc-knuckle

an update on the psvr.

it is awesome. i was concerned it wouldnt be as good as the demo we had had on the htc vive but it is ace.

we’ve bought and been playing –

resi evil 7

rush of blood

farpoint

vr worlds

job simulator

playroom vr (free)

the move controllers are more accurate than i thought

it’s a bit awkward sometimes trying to get the perfect sharpness of image but a bit of messing with the headset up/down and left/right gets it there usually

Spedley
            Participant
              @spedley

Nice one!  It is a bit of a gimmick but it is also a very good gimmick.  I can really see it being everywhere when the tech becomes smaller and higher quality.
              I watched the SpaceX launch online in a VR room (Oculus Rift) with lots of other ‘nerds’ on Friday.  It was good experience and I’m looking forward to the next one!

i7 4790s / 8GB / 480GB SSD / GTX 980 / 34" UltraWide : i3 4170 / 8GB / 480GB SSD / GTX 770 / 24" Samsung : i3 4130 / 8GB / 500GB Spinner / GTX 1050 / 23" Acer : Q9550 / 8GB / 1TB Spinner / GTX 580 / 22" Acer : i7 720QM / 8GB / 1TB+2TB+500GB Spinners (server) : i5 4570 / 8GB / 60GB SSD / 1TB / GeForce 210 / 22" Dell It's getting warm in here!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shopping cart

image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping
            Forumite