Forumite

Logitech Z906 Got me one.

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Logitech Z906 Got me one. 2keith with the teef
    @thinktank

Got me the Logitech Z906 5.1 surround sound, THX, certifed sound system.

Damn. I dont beleive how good it is.

Its the real deal and you can get it for less than £150

So plugged it all in and set it up with my media center PC. Music first and set to surround.  Norah Jones: Come Away With me. The recording is a little on the harsh side. but with that in mind Norah actually sounded like she was singing in my ear. Next Nirvana: Nevermind. For a rock album this is well recored but can tear poor systems down. Yup Z906 Damn. And last Hair Cut 100: Boy meats girl :) The track is very well engineered but full on fast and loud in highs, middles and lows and Yup Z906=Damn.

Movies. I started with passangers Blu ray in 5.1, er good sound but on the whole its kinda quite. So what is the noisiest movie I have. Yup, Avitar. My living room is quite big and the Z906 performed astonishingly well. I almost wet my self. You ain’t the only one with a gun, bitch. and at less than £150 I think I should have. Some serious money to be saved there against a tangent system.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant
    Logitech Z906 Got me one. 3isdarit
    @isdarit
    Forumite Points: 289

Haircut 100  ffs haven’t heard from that lot in years. 👍

Participant
    @thinktank
    Forumite Points: 2,576

I’ve connected it to my gaming PC now. I’m not sure its suitable for gaming.

Participant
    Logitech Z906 Got me one. 5D-Dan
    @d-dan
    Forumite Points: 2,594

I have the Z506 system, and have been considering upgrading to the Z906. Convince me that I should?

Arch Linux, on a Ryzen 7 1800X, 16 GB, 5 (yes -5) HDs inc 2 SSDs, 4 RPi 3Bs + 1 RPi 4B - one as an NFS server with two more drives, PiHole (shut yours), Plex server, cloud server, and other random Pi stuff. Nice CoolerMaster case, NV GTX 1070 8GB, and a whopping 32" AOC 1440P monitor.

Participant
    @thinktank

Yes, I would not bother. It belongs in the living room for blu rays.

For gaming it is wasted. If you trun it up then being so close to it the bass actually hurts. Like wtf.

Its funny, all the reviews say its for gaiming and not the living room. Well they got it wrong.

Participant
    @thinktank

Oh BTW The Arctic monkeys sound kick ass when set to surround.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.