Forumite General Topics TV, Film and Music Music Looking for info: vinyl LP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob Williams
    Participant
      @bullstuff2

Hi guys, I know there are some Pink Floyd fans here. I am about to start selling some of my vinyl and have the original “Brick” double LP, played once would you believe? Well yes because I actually cannot stand them, don’t know why I bought it all those years ago. I can’t seem to find any information about it, so don’t know what price to put on it. Both jacket, sleeves and vinyl are perfectly mint. Any ideas? I have all the info I need on the rest of my vinyl, but “experts” I have spoken to give so much variable “estimates” that I just don’t know.

I have some rare stuff, Beatles, Elvis, Stones, etc. But the daftest price I saw was for the one single and album I would never have believed: I almost binned them once. “Xanadu” by Olivia Newton John and Cliff (why is that helicopter over my house) Richard. The albums that are first pressings, with special album cover and clear vinyl, are listed as at least £8,500. I have it and it will be sold as soon as I can get a bit more for it. $10,000 will do.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
      I'm out.

RSB
      Keymaster
        @bdthree

Have you tried https://www.discogs.com/

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Contact Admin: admin@forumite-chewey.co.uk

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Bob Williams
        Participant
          @bullstuff2

Yes thanks Lee been on discogs, that’s where I found the Xanadu info.

I just saw the Pink Floyd album on Ebay. Same original-

“very first press, UK Harvest Double LP SHDW 411
          VERY FIRST PRESS WITH NO STICKER ON THE FRONT AND ‘ PRODUCED BY DAVID GILMOUR ,BOB EZRIN ,ROGER WATERS’ AND ‘WORDS AND MUSIC ROGER WATERS’ CREDIT , NO OTHER BAND MEMBERS LISTED .

All exactly like mine, but I bet the Ebay one has been played more than once, I only played the first 2 or 3 tracks. No offence to any Floyd fans, but it hurt my brain, too much negativity for an old Rock’n’roller! Not in any hurry to sell, so going to see how this sells, then wait a few months and advertise it.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
          I'm out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shopping cart

image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping
        Forumite