Forumite

Maintenance

HOME Forums Other Stuff Maintenance

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bob Williams 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic

RSB
    Keymaster
    @bdthree

I am planning on doing some maintenance early Sunday Morning all going well. Nothing Major, just some server updates and a couple of fixes to the forum.

Also there is one of a fix that will not be included but have been intending to do for yonks. On the mobile the site doe’s not use the full width of the screen. This as bugged me for atleast two year. I hope to get that sorted soon but doubtfull for tommorow. Just general repairs and sticky plasters this time round.

If you have noticed anything that needs fixing or tweaking leave your comment below.

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by RSB.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by RSB.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry
    Forumite Points: 2,921

can you bring back the birthday forum it seems only you see it. As you are aware I missed all the cake.

It's said to be easy when you know how. If you don't know how, then you need the help of forumites.

Cheers
    John

RSB
    Keymaster
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 2,136

I have compleated a long list of updates through the night doing some fixes along the way. Everything should be fine but if there are issues please let me know.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 5,284

All seems good Lee, hope you got some kip!

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!