Forumite

Major Updates

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

I did some major updates through the night. It’s broken a few things which I’ll fix hopefully over the next night.

Broken: New Topic Link in Menu

Broken: User avatar area in forum.

Anything else?

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Viewing 7 replies - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 7,717

@planeman Cheers. I am typing this touching wood “That don’t sound right” but I believe everything is sorted and there is nothing more to do for now.

Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

I or we have discussed this before but I would like to add a badge based on points or something like. The problems always been what to call each level. I think I have come up with an obvious solution. What about metals in order of value?

Participant
    Richard
    @sawboman
    Forumite Points: 6,522

I suggest the traditional metals and not the modern exotics which many have possibly not heard about.

Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

@sawboman Spoil Sport you have done a search :)

Participant
    Richard
    @sawboman
    Forumite Points: 6,522

No, not a real search, I just tried to wake up forgotten brain cells that get stuck with words I cannot spell. Some are easy, but man made and those loved by the modern battery sector, are a different issue. Their prices/value also fluctuate quite widely.

Participant
    Bob Williams
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 13,463

It’s an idea Lee, but speaking for myself I don’t really care about the points thing, didn’t care when I was top of the leader board really. I don’t see it as a competition, just a bit of fun.

But the green and red crosses are a great move. Instant recognition as to whether we have Replies.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
    I'm out.

Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

It’s an idea Lee, but speaking for myself I don’t really care about the points thing, didn’t care when I was top of the leader board really. I don’t see it as a competition, just a bit of fun.

But the green and red crosses are a great move. Instant recognition as to whether we have Replies.

I get that @bullstuff2 and I agree and truth be told it’s not about rankings or levels but it’s about me making the forum complete. Then I’ll be happy :)

Well actually Ill be happy when an app for apple and android is in place for New Years next year ;)

Viewing 7 replies - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.