Forumite

Misguided banking staff

HOME Forums Finance and Money Banking Misguided banking staff

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant
    Bob Williams
    @bullstuff2

This is American and I would classify it as one of those “You Could Not Make This Up”.

Black American sues his employer for racial discrimination, wins, is paid in cheques and tries to pay in the money to the bank which has held his account for 2 years. The bank makes him wait, calls police who attempt to arrest him for fraud. Cheques are verified, he closes his account, takes money and cheques to another bank, opens a new account, they take his cheques without issues.

Now he is suing the first bank for racial discrimination.

http://tinyurl.com/rakulao

He could make a good living out of this… And it cracked me up, gave me a good laugh just when I needed it.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
    I'm out.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Blocked
    Richard
    @sawboman
    Forumite Points: 6,506

And I thought we had the monopoly on cretinous banking actions.

As many have thought and some have said, if you make something fool proof, nature only builds a bigger stronger, fool.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Richard.
    Participant
    Bob Williams
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 12,471

Very true Richard. Future proofing and fool proofing are both verging on the impossible. If we could be proof against the future, everyone would win the Lottery but the prize amounts would be tiny. If we could be proof against fools and their actions, human progress would be measured in something else besides bombs, bullets and failed governments.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
    I'm out.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Due to the Corona Virus some changes have been made to Forumite. These include free membership and a dedicated area for the Corona Virus.
PLEASE READ 
Close