Forumite

Odd email notifications

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Tippon 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Les.
    Participant
    @oldles

Lee, not sure if this is something I have done or a forum glitch:-

I just received two emails, and about a week ago, the same ones arrived. They each arrived originally following a reply I made, but quite a few weeks ago. Here they are:-

(1)

RSB mentioned you in a status update:

“@oldles As mentioned its intended for vintage Tv’s. “All going well””

Go to the discussion to reply or catch up on the conversation: https://ohbother.forumite.co.uk/forums/topic/got-me-one-of-these/page/2/#post-2820

(2)

RSB mentioned you in a status update:

“Heads up @oldles when using the @username you can get the users details under there pic on the left, in my case @admin”

Go to the discussion to reply or catch up on the conversation: https://ohbother.forumite.co.uk/forums/topic/got-me-one-of-these/page/5/#post-4762

Curious. Les.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

RSB
    Keymaster
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 1,762

They came from ohbother due to me re-installing the database. Will only happen when I break ohbother and I should not be doing that for a while. :whistle:  :whistle:

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Les.
    Participant
    @oldles
    Forumite Points: 601

Nothing to worry my pretty head about then. Good.

Les.

Anonymous
    Forumite Points: 0

I was going to start a thread the other day.

Every time I login in I am met with this

and it takes me to the same reply from Bob.

The above is from signing in just, I have deleted notifications, but still it comes back.

Tippon
    Keymaster
    @tippon
    Forumite Points: 2,018

They came from ohbother due to me re-installing the database. Will only happen when I break ohbother and I should not be doing that for a while. :whistle: :whistle:

Just a bit of extra feedback, this lot of emails were along the lines of ‘[Forumite] RSB mentioned you in a status update’ where the last lot were ‘[Ohbother.Forumite] RSB mentioned you in a status update’. I only had repeats of notifications where I’d been mentioned, in both cases. Don’t know if it makes any difference with what you’re doing :good:

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.