Tech Android Talk Portal on Shield K1

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by PlaneMan 1 month, 4 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 399 times

Viewing 3 posts - 10 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

PlaneMan
    • Total Posts 694
    • @planeman
      Forumite Coins: 212

My Shield controller started rattling a little bit a few days ago, nothing serious.

Picked it up today and one of the trigger buttons on the left is just flopping about, no spring action anymore and now there is a really loud, very annoying rattle to go alongside the original minor one. Contacted NV and they wouldn’t do anything without a copy of the confirmation email. Of course I couldn’t remember where I bought it from

Went through various searches on my email accounts and nothing relevant turned up so logged onto all of the usual places I shop and still nothing.

Then I remembered this thread. Quick search and up it pops, now I have the date I ordered the controller so another couple of searches through emails and up pops the order from Currys. Emailed them after trying to get through on the phone which was a waste of time being lied to continuously.

Thanks Lee for having a decent search facility, saved me banging my head against a wall trying to stimulate 9 month old memories of shopping!

Drezha
    Participant
    • Total Posts 312
    • @drezha
      Forumite Coins: 102

Good luck with that – I emailed them about a leaking washing machine they installed on the 9th, but had no joy. Finally got someone on the phone today and finally getting it sorted. But not until the 28th, partly as I’m away for the holidays tomorrow.

PlaneMan
    • Total Posts 694
    • @planeman
      Forumite Coins: 212

In that case I might try direct with NV again tomorrow

Viewing 3 posts - 10 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 3
Sawboman, JayCeeDee, tina10
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 983, Posts: 12,319, Members: 136
Welcome to our newest member, neucarepamphgesp
Most users ever online was 11 on June 5, 2017 1:36 pm