Forumite

Post Office Broadband

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago by RSB.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

I thought I would give the post office broadband ago so signed up. Due to be up and running on the 30th. Well, as you can imagine I expected and would understand if had been delayed. To my suprise I nipp to the bathroom “The modem is at the side of the bathroom dor on the landing” and it was live and running :good:   Only 60meg down. was advised 75 – 80 Meg but hey, I am not going to complain :). Well done Post Office.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant
    PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 7,393

Personally I’d never go back to a land based broadband.

I understand that using the mobile network is not viable for everyone but my speeds are still awesome with Vodafone 5G.

Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 7,717

About two weeks ago I was having issues 3 and smarty. Hardly any signal. Support was useless blaming it on this, that and the other. So I was pissed off and just signed upto the post office. It’s essential I have a good connection as atleast 30 little businesses I serve need to be able to rely on me.

Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

End of landing. There is an other Brand new TPLINK some where with wrapping still on. The one I mentioned to you @planeman

The one in the pic is a 4g unlocked modem.

@Ricedg
    That cube is still going below. :good:

Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

And if you are asking why the Christmas tree is there I will tell you what I tell every body else who thinks I am daft. I have had much better luck in life since I put it up last year so I am not removing it!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.