Forumite

Richard (Sawbowman)

HOME Forums Health and Well being Other Health & Well being Richard (Sawbowman)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Bob Williams 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

Hi all. I have become concerned about Richard, who has not replied to posts here from myself and Tippon. I therefore decided to send him a PM, as follows:

HI Richard it’s Bob Williams. We Forumites are concerned about you, as you have not contributed on the Forum for two months. Your birthday was posted without reaction, so I took it upon myself to send this PM. If you can reply please do so, but take all the time you need if you are experiencing difficulties. All the best from me and all Forumites, we miss your input. Bob.

I know that he and his wife have some severe health problems. Trust we hear something soon.

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 8,707

My good wishes to Richard and his family.

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 4,434

Hope everything is going well for them, or at the very least, under control.

blacklion1725
    Participant
    @blacklion1725
    Forumite Points: 2,270

Yes – hope all is well for them both. And good on you Bob for noticing and following up mate.

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 4,712

Yes well done Bob. And i toohop all is OK 🤞

RSB
    Keymaster
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 2,153

@bullstuff2

It appears that Richard replied to the forumite email notification of a private message rather than login and reply in the message area. I have sent you the PM he intended for you to have.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 7,016

I hope it’s good news.

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 5,729

Thanks Lee

It is good news, no real health worries, a long and very “Richard” message, I will get back to everyone and tell you the result, but I have to read and reply to Richard first. He sends his thanks to everyone for our concern but I don’t think we will be seeing him here for a while. I will stay in touch with him: more later.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

Thanks to RSB for passing Richard’s message. I can now give a little more information.

Richard has had a few problems with work he was trying to do to his garage and shed. Managed to injure himself, not badly and he is OK now. Basically, he is quite depressed atm by the state of the country and, reading between the lines of his long message, the fact of ageing abilities not allowing him to carry out tasks he wants to finish. I share that problem of course!

The good news is that his health has improved thanks to a spinal injection and the cancer affecting his wife has taken a step back. Also, his Asperger’s daughter has found a new determination to re-enter education.

I think he puts it best by saying he is in ‘retreat mode’ and is concentrating on health and family issues for now. I will stay in touch and have given him my email, wished him and family all the best from us all.

--- Robin Williams

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee

Not necessarily good news, but positive moves forward for him. Good news about his wife too. His bonus is that his daughter is also veering to the positive. She always weighed heavily on Richard.

Give him my best wishes and we’ll leave him to his retreat, just hoping he’ll pass on progress to you, Bob, to allay our concerns.

John

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

No worries JayCeeDee, whatever Richard tells me that can be passed on here, I will. But I will leave him be for now, he is chuffed that we all thought of him, is my belief.

--- Robin Williams

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee

👍👍

Tippon
    Keymaster
    @tippon
    Forumite Points: 2,976

@sawboman I’m not sure if you’re checking the forum at all, but just in case, I hope that you and yours are doing well. Take care 🙂

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2

Adding my voice to Tippon‘s Richard. If you are reading this and can reply, please give us a quick note to say you are OK. Your input is missed.

--- Robin Williams

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!