Forumite

SG1 Final episode Music

HOME Forums TV, Film and Music Music SG1 Final episode Music

• Creator
    Topic
    Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree

I must of watched the final episode of sg1 50 times “No exaggeration” but up untill now the music in a scene as never clicked up untill now. What a song this is. I have just played it on my Tv and lappy but I bet it sounds awsome on a meaty system with plenty of bass.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by RSB.
    • This topic was modified 4 months ago by RSB.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant
    JayCeeDee
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 4,748

It’s one of the many Creedence tracks that are timeless!!

Careful now, Lee, you’ll get Bob reminiscing!!😋🙃😋🙃

Participant
    The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 11,204

I loved all the stargate stuff, I think it was bravo or gold that played every sg1 episode 2 a day form being to end over about a 6 month period in about 2006. I thought it got a bit lost in the middle but found itself again towards the last couple of seasons. I must admit to liking Atlantice the best out all the SG spin offs.

I just watched the first episode of of Star Trek Picard, I quite liked it.

Keymaster
    RSB
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 7,279

I loved all the stargate stuff, I think it was bravo or gold that played every sg1 episode 2 a day form being to end over about a 6 month period in about 2006. I thought it got a bit lost in the middle but found itself again towards the last couple of seasons. I must admit to liking Atlantice the best out all the SG spin offs. I just watched the first episode of of Star Trek Picard, I quite liked it.

Yes I’m very much into stargate and I could not pick between sg1 and atlantis. The third one they made “universe I think” with the guy from full monty was so so bad they stopped making it half way through.

The couple of spin of films are good to. Ark of truthe and continuum. If I had to pick between the two I would go with continuum because it as Ba’al in it and is charicter is just great. Infact, I am going to watch it in an hour or two when I have done my chores.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by RSB.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by RSB.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

Forumite Donations Paypal.me/forumite

Participant
    Bob Williams
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 12,953

It’s one of the many Creedence tracks that are timeless!! Careful now, Lee, you’ll get Bob reminiscing!!😋🙃😋🙃

TOO LATE !

Lee, if you liked that, download “Creedence Clearwater Greatest Hits”. Listen to some great music, but especially “Run Through The Jungle”.  That’s a song condemning  America’s gun culture.

Then try a John Fogerty album, best I think is “Blue Moon Swamp”. John Fogerty founded CCR and has been recording and touring on his own ever since. Remember Quo’s “Rockin’ All Over The World”? Fogerty wrote it, and lots of other stuff recorded by others.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
    I'm out.

Participant
    The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 11,204

Yes Lee, that final one they did, (I think universe) wasn’t great at all.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support Forumite

Choose between a one off contribution or a subscription. 

It only Takes a Minute or two.
Lets Go!
close-link