Tech Android Talk SIM only contract

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Richard 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 288 times

Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Richard
    Participant
    • Total Posts 679
    • @sawboman
      Forumite Coins: 270

Exactly so, when the people drop one and the computer has not been set up to  trap the errors things do go badly and the computer cannot act alone to get it sorted out. I have been on more tablets than I would really like and most times they have come out fine. When there is a change in the middle of a cycle things get difficult. The sensible human then steps in. This time they decided that the easy way was not to mess with the schedule but to bypass the process. I received a three month top up to take me through to renewal time when I should all get resolved correctly, I hope.

Ed P
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1363
    • @edps

If you can, it is always wise to check on other human’s actions especially wrt tablets.

I see on today’s Beeb that a Boot’s dispenser dropped one because he/she was under pressure, as was their ‘checker’ and gave someone the wrong drug. The recipient then accidentally overdosed on the drug as a result of his not doing his own checking!  He was very lucky just to get a scare as I had to be taken off that particular drug (amlodopine) as it resulted in my having a  potentially catastrophic collapse in blood sodium levels. (I am also very lucky in having a GP who has an excellent attention to detail and always follows up on  reports of adverse drug  reaction alerts. She also has a very healthy disrespect for big Pharma)

Richard
    Participant
    • Total Posts 679
    • @sawboman

My wife goes over every tablet for our daughter with a fine tooth comb or rather an illuminated magnifying glass, She has picked up a few oddities including some wrongly package items once or twice. She is driven potty by changes in the shape, style or colour of tablets. Any disturbance to our daughter’s regime is highly likely to have ‘consequences’, including those involving big white ‘vans’ with blue lights., though it does not always take a tablet error to need one of those.

Richard
    Participant
    • Total Posts 679
    • @sawboman

Correction, all of the main user’s ‘vans’ are now Yellow in this area.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Richard.
Viewing 4 posts - 19 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members Currently Active: 3
Sawboman, JayCeeDee, tina10
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 983, Posts: 12,319, Members: 136
Welcome to our newest member, neucarepamphgesp
Most users ever online was 11 on June 5, 2017 1:36 pm