Forumite General Topics Other Stuff Sky Chat – Facebook what a waste

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johnbarry
    Participant
      @johnbarry

Have you tried the new sky chat. To chat now you have to use Facebook Messaging.

9.45am We’ve got your message and will connect you with an expert as soon as possible. We’ll try to respond to your message quickly

10.06am Nathan is now available and will be in touch soon to discuss your query. Thanks for waiting. – Sky team

10.30 David is now available and will be in touch soon to discuss your query. Thanks for waiting. – Sky team

11am time to give up.

They seem to become available but never chat, it’s a con.

Cheers
      John

Bob Williams
      Participant
        @bullstuff2

It’s just another place for Sky to hide from their responsibilities to customers, John. Another smoke and mirrors deal. Sky have a corporate responsibility taught by the Murdochs.

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
        I'm out.

Richard
        Participant
          @sawboman

Clearly another case of ‘pie in the Sky’. If they shunt you off to a more closed area like messaging you are kept away from more public shaming them.

The Duke
          Participant
            @sgb101

Screens shots and post to on twitter with sky hashtag. Only way today is to shame them publicly.

Sky was always a pita to speak to. So this doesnt suprise me. At least youre not paying to be on hold. (Silver linings….)

Bob Williams
            Participant
              @bullstuff2

They will speak to you if you decide to cancel. You will not be able to get rid of the buggas. Texts, emails, snailmail, they keep trying to get you back. Last offer they made me was by phone call to my mobile. I listened, made them wait while I worked out the deal, then replied that was about 15% more than my previous deal. They tried again, but it was still more expensive. Said I would only return to Sky if it was free, as recompense for previous bad service. Strangely, they haven’t bothered me for a bit…

When the Thought Police arrive at your door, think -
              I'm out.

johnbarry
              Participant
                @johnbarry

True Bob they always hide

True Duke that’s why I don’t phone, the scam here is, they don’t online chat so you have to phone and pay megga bucks.

It’s about the April price increase on my TV that was froze in 2017 for 4 years. I will end up paying more in phone call, so they got me again.

True again Bob, I am on a re contract, but when that’s up? BB is free but that goes up in April? £1.01 so the letter said.

Cheers
                John

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shopping cart

image/svg+xml

No products in the cart.

Continue Shopping
              Forumite