Something interesting on the www

HOME Forums Other Stuff Something interesting on the www

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by tadka 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Spread the love
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

RSB
    Keymaster
    @bdthree
    Forumite Points: 968

I like anything like that but I am partial to watching the Local Train Trackers rather than planes. I can not remember the exact address, it’s been a while. Although a little naughty it’s also interesting and simple to do to listen to the control towers and pilots. Search SDR For ideas.

Americans: Over Sexed, Over Payed and Over here, Wat Wat!

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 687

That’s been on my bookmarks for some time now, along with the live lightning/thunderstorm tracker. HERE. That gets real lively during bad rainy weather ( of which we have lots ) sometimes you can see a lightning strike out of your window and it shows on screen about 2 or 3 seconds later.

tadka
    Participant
    @tadka
    Forumite Points: 384

I like the thunderstorm one, I keep trying to catch a good thunderstorm heading my way but it always happens when I’m already asleep.

Also live wind is fun to watch when there are hurricanes:

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-12.13,53.25,409

PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 1,117

Been using Flight Radar on my phone and laptop for many years. Very handy for tracking incoming flights when on the various airport runs and parked up a few miles away.

My Instagram

My YouTube

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps
    Forumite Points: 1,787

Real time view of all the stuff in earth orbit.

link

FreakShow!
    Participant
    @freakshow
    Forumite Points: 57

Just had a look at Birmingham airport, I never knew that the ground vehicles could also be tracked on flightradar!

tadka
    Participant
    @tadka
    Forumite Points: 384

Real time view of all the stuff in earth orbit. link

Didn’t know about that one. Looks very interesting. Will have to do some exploration in space 🙂

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love