Forumite

Suspicous game save to the cloud.

HOME Forums Tech Gaming Suspicous game save to the cloud.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by keith with the teef 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank

playing Assassins Odyssey. Been at it 80 hours only half way through.

I think info as how I play is also being sent as well as game saves when I leave the game.

Bots have a Tendency to adopt my game play stratergies. All seems rather taylord.

Maybe its just me.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 4,712

I recall seeing a number of games over the last few years stating thier bots use AI to learn form your game play. It surly makes the game more challenging.

Given games these days rely on the gfx card mostly, means there is a lot of cpu resorses avalible for the bits to learn. I wouldn’t worry about thd online save aspect. That is for simplicity, and zero friction hopping from one device to another.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley
    Forumite Points: 4,072

Online games tend to save player specific data locally and then back it up to the server when you quit, that way they only have to download the data at the beginning of a game if the server has a newer copy, such as if you start playing on a different device.

So yes, it almost certainly is saving data about your game play, locally AND online.

The Duke
    @sgb101
    Forumite Points: 4,712

Defo saves data online.

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank
    Forumite Points: 2,217

Not so paro now. Great game BTW just massive.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!