Forumite

Unreal Graphics

HOME Forums Tech PC Talk Unreal Graphics

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by keith with the teef 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Ed P
    Participant
    @edps

On the off chance that you are interested in some of the behind-the-scenes complexities that go into modern games, Unreal have released  a blurb on the newer aspects of their Game Engine. In this blurb you can see how a developer can realistically blow a building into bits, get realistic real-time graphic rendering, squeeze in very complex textures, and develop virtual reality shows.

An interesting read if you are a gamer or graphics artist.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 5,284

Thanks Ed, sent the link to both grandsons.

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

keith with the teef
    Participant
    @thinktank
    Forumite Points: 1,871

I suppose with Rasterisation being so good nowedays you have to wonder about ray tracing.

I remember when NVidia fisrt introduced physix. Unreal jumped on it and built it into a demo in unreal tournament 3 making a killer app. But badley optimized and so carp. pretty much the same set up today with raytracing a badley optimised killer app.

Time will tell another 6years.

Seems the new true killer app on the block is red Dead Redemtion????

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!