Used car buying advice

HOME Forums Motoring New & Used Car Buying Advice Used car buying advice

This topic contains 342 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by PlaneMan 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

PlaneMan
    @planeman

Looking at a few cars tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any advice?

I’ve not needed a car for years (more than 10) so I’m a bit rusty. I know the basics like checking the dipstick, tires, steering wheel, gear knob, wear to the interior and pedals.

It’s Skoda Citigo’s I’m looking at, all 3 years old, SE spec (all I need) and from a big car supermarket place near me.

I’m aware that the sales people at this place like to rush you and try and get you sign up for credit but I’ll be paying all in one go.

T.I.A

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by RSB.

My Instagram

My YouTube

Spread the love
Viewing 2 replies - 341 through 342 (of 342 total)
  • Author
    Replies

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 1,057

Ended up going for the 630 model, should arrive tomorrow.

Good decision – that LED light will be brighter and the red flashing light is a bonus.

PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 1,710

The rear wiper on my car has been winding me up for a few days, left a semicircle of dirt behind. No one else can see it but it bugs the hell out of me.

No problem I thought just buy a new one. Problem is no-one lists a rear wiper for a 2017 Swift. Fronts, no problem.

Then I had a brainwave, still had the old one from my 2012 Swift so I test fitted that to the 2017 Swift and it’s perfect. £6.16 and a 20 minute round trip to Euro Car Parts and a brand new Bosch H250 wiper fitted in under 2 minutes with knackered, sore hands. Halfords around the corner wanted £12.

My Instagram

My YouTube

Viewing 2 replies - 341 through 342 (of 342 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love