Used car buying advice

HOME Forums Motoring New & Used Car Buying Advice Used car buying advice

This topic contains 381 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by PlaneMan 6 days, 11 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

PlaneMan
    @planeman

Looking at a few cars tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any advice?

I’ve not needed a car for years (more than 10) so I’m a bit rusty. I know the basics like checking the dipstick, tires, steering wheel, gear knob, wear to the interior and pedals.

It’s Skoda Citigo’s I’m looking at, all 3 years old, SE spec (all I need) and from a big car supermarket place near me.

I’m aware that the sales people at this place like to rush you and try and get you sign up for credit but I’ll be paying all in one go.

T.I.A

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by RSB.

My Instagram

My YouTube

Spread the love
Viewing 381 replies (of 381 total)
  • Author
    Replies

PlaneMan
    @planeman
    Forumite Points: 2,085

Had a recall notice for my car in the post this morning. Apparently if you really slam the rear doors it can set the airbags off. I dread to think how hard you’d have to slam them for that to happen.

Called in Suzuki about an hour ago to get it booked in and they said they could do it there and then. 25 minutes later job done. I think the mechanics were glad of something to do, they were shuffling cars around on the forecourt when I got there. Living 2 minutes drive from the dealership can be very handy. 😀

My Instagram

My YouTube

Viewing 381 replies (of 381 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love