Forumite

Windows Error

HOME Forums Tech Windows Talk Windows Error

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by johnbarry 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry

I just had a message on the desktop

My Windows 10 is corrupt and it will be deleted in 333 seconds, click here (below)

Is it even damaged?

PC Repair Tool

Reimage > Windows issues > Windows 10 Errors > Windows Repair

How to Fix Issues with Windows 10

System Information:
    Your machine is currently running: Windows 10
    Reimage Repair tool is compatible with your operating system.

Select Language:
    Download Now
    issue:
    Most computers begin to suffer stability issues with continued use, although to a different degree that may depend on different factors. Reduced stability that manifests itself in various PC errors may be caused by a wide array of issues, most of them related to the Windows registry and the damage it may have sustained.

Solution:
    The most effective way to fix crashes and errors on a PC is with the help of special software that safely performs registry cleanup and repair, and tunes up system settings – download here
    *full repairs starting at $39.95

Ways to repair PC errors
    Advanced PC users may be able to fix Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 issues by manually editing the registry or removing individual keys found to be corrupt or invalid, as well as applying other manual PC bug fixes. Users may seek professional help from an IT technician, who can help avoid a full PC crash, fix PC power supply and other hardware, as well as clean the computer from issues that may be causing stability issues or general malfunctions. However, since any manipulations with the registry always carry a risk of rendering the operating system unbootable, whenever a user is in any doubt of their technical skills or knowledge, they should only use special software that provides safe PC fixes and is meant to fix system errors and other computer issues without requiring any special skills.

Safe way to fix PC errors:
    Step 1: Click here to download the registry repair application
    Step 2: Install and launch the application
    Step 3: Click the Scan Now button to detect errors and abnormalities
    Step 4: Click the Repair All button to fix the errors

It's said to be easy when you know how. If you don't know how, then you need the help of forumites.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 4,393

Please tell me you haven’t clicked on it yet!!

It’s a classic scare and sell scam! Find the safest way to get rid of it after scanning with Malwarebytes or similar. Your Anti-Virus may offer you a chance to quarantine it – again after scanning!!

Bob Williams
    Participant
    @bullstuff2
    Forumite Points: 5,683

JayCeeDee wrote:

Please tell me you haven’t clicked on it yet!!

JB hasn’t been back, I fear the worst. John, if you read this and your system is OK, put us out of our misery and tell us you didn’t click on it.

If it’s the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?

What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.

If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.
    --- Robin Williams

Richard
    Participant
    @sawboman
    Forumite Points: 2,303

Bob, JayCeeDee, I can only agree, here’s hoping and wishing for a return to normality for John.

Wheels-Of-Fire
    Participant
    @grahamdearsley
    Forumite Points: 4,042

Your house is damaged.

For your protection click the link below immediately !

CowboysRus.con.co.uk

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry
    Forumite Points: 3,035

I don’t think I clicked on anything other than the message I pasted above.

Maybe that was one click too many, I seemed to have lots of different problems, on reboot it would not boot just stuck on the splash screen.

I struggled even in the bios to change the boot. Not sure if it was anything to do with the above.

I managed to get Windows 10 DVD to boot, so I wripped the drives out and started again.

So far so good, I have updated to Window 1809 it’s not yet offered me 1903?

Richard it’s a slow rebuild to get back to normal (hopefully)

It's said to be easy when you know how. If you don't know how, then you need the help of forumites.

Cheers
    John

Dave Rice
    @ricedg
    Forumite Points: 4,136

You may have to wait a while for Windows to offer 1903, but you can force it by going here

JayCeeDee
    Participant
    @jayceedee
    Forumite Points: 4,393

Glad you’re back up and running, John.

Richard
    Participant
    @sawboman
    Forumite Points: 2,303

John, I am also glad that things are recovering,

1903 does appear to be a variable feast for some, it first arrived at my oldest portable, appeared to get offered to my wife’s PC but then failed to appear after the ‘Rebooting now’ message. So that makes it three PCs done and one to go, to be honest I am yet to see any differences worth a candle in a darkened room.

johnbarry
    Participant
    @johnbarry
    Forumite Points: 3,035

Thanks Dave it’s updating, cheers JayCee n Richard I am also glad.

Cheers
    John

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thank you for visiting Forumite. If you appreciate the site please consider a donation to show your appreciation.
Take Me There!